Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The First Amendment is for Sissies

Sticking with this year's theme of "Liberal Nut Jobs", a constitutionally oblivious Democratic city councilman in Lancaster, Penn. ordered a baker in the city's farmers market to remove a photo of the President. His reasoning: It offended Democrats.

Call me softhearted, but I agree with this poor politico's scrape. Isn't it enough that they've lost two Presidential elections, continue to lose seats in the House and Senate, suffer serious emotional trauma, and now Conservatives are just rubbing it in.

I for one am not going to stand for it! That's why I am starting a support group for these poor blokes. It shall be called Election Anxiety Trauma - Movement of Empathizers, or simply EAT-ME for short. Who's with me?!

No comments: